Acorn 6.6.4 macOS
Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind – simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you’ll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won’t drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
- Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
- Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
- Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet’s eraser.
- Vector shape and text layers.
- Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
- Create and apply custom text styles.
- Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
- Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
- GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Acorn’s PSD export.
- Fixed a crasher which would occur after deleting a path anchor, and then noodling around with _just the right_ anchor after that.
- Fixed a problem where zooming by selecting an area with the zoom tool on non-retina displays gave bad results.
- Fixed a problem where the Fantastical sharing extension could get in the way of editing text.
- Fixed a problem where the Automator action “Close Image” might sometimes fail.
- Fixed a layout issue when the color profile options in the Web Export window.
- Now accepting Acorn 7 registration numbers.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit