Adobe After Effects 2021 v18.1 Multilingual macOS
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2021 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects 2021 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Fixed an issue that could cause After Effects to crash when copying layers using Linear Color key.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused spring loaded “C” and “V” keys to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused “Shift+C” and “Shift+V” to not cycle through the camera tool options and gizmo modes respectively.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused camera tools to not activate when all 3D layer’s visibility switches were toggled on/off.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused light gizmo and wireframes rotation to not respond to expression.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused it to draw with incorrect proportion when changing composition pixel aspect ratio.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused layer to incorrectly rotate in World and View Axis mode when rotating in X, Y or Z by gizmo in rotation mode.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused gizmo and camera or light axis to jump when adding a parent with rotation or negative scale.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D preview that caused the viewport to not refresh on Windows if the project is set to Mercury Software and the composition has a transparent background.
- Fixed an issue where the right-most column of pixels in a composition preview could display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where links in the After Effects Help menu did not point to the correct location
- Fixed an issue that could cause a matted layer to be hidden when a GPU-enabled effect was used on a lower layer.
- Fixed an issue that caused a color shift when converting some Illustrator files to shapes.
- Fixed an issue where pressing Escape would not revert the original expression after replacing an expression using the pick whip in the Graph Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused a pick-whipped expression reference to be inserted at the start of the expression when using the pick whip to replace an expression that is visible in the Graph Editor expression field.
- Fixed an issue when importing TIFF files that contain pixels with zero alpha.
- Fixed an issue that caused Render Queue log files to be created while exporting a single item when logging level was set to Errors Only.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor