Adobe After Effects 2022 v23.2 Multilingual macOS
Make a big scene bigger. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Remove an object from a clip. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. With After Effects, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software, you can take any idea and make it move.
There.s nothing you can.t create with After Effects.
Animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web.
Roll credits. Spin words. Twirl titles.
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide .?there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Explosive effects. Mind-blowing results.
Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky or create an explosion . the possibilities are endless. Remove objects like booms, wires, or even people. Apply hundreds of effects to do anything from adding fog to making it snow. And create VR videos to drop your audience right into the center of the action.
Set anything in motion.from logos to shapes to cartoons.with keyframes or expressions. Or use presets to kick-off your designs and get unique results.
Plays well with others.
After Effects works seamlessly with other Adobe apps. Create comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Adobe Dynamic Link. Import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, Character Animator, Adobe XD, and Animate. Use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they.re located. And After Effects is integrated with 300+ software and hardware partners.
Remove objects from video clips fast and easy
Want an object or person gone from your footage? With Content-Aware Fill, remove unwanted items quickly . no need to mask or cut out frame by frame.
Supercharge your animation flow
A jаvascript expression engine delivers up to a 6x boost in performance. And a new Expressions Editor makes writing easier and faster, including automatically identifying errors in your code.
Get depth passes from native 3D elements
Apply depth effects such as Depth of Field, Fog 3D, and Depth Matte so elements look natural . or use depth data to simulate 3D looks.
Version 2022 v22.3:
- Now built into After Effects and Premiere Pro, Frame.io for Creative Cloud gives you real-time review and approval, and cloud media sharing.
Native Apple Silicon support:
- Experience shorter launch times, improved UI responsiveness, and faster rendering on Apple M1 devices.
- Now expand your composition view beyond the frame edge in order to navigate the Draft 3D space more easily and view what’s outside the composition area.
Scene Edit Detection:
- Powered by Adobe Sensei, automatically detect scene changes in an edited clip and place scenes as individual layers or create markers at edit points for a faster project setup.
Binning indicators for 3D layers:
- The new 3D binning indicators provide a visual map of how After Effects composites 2D and 3D layers together in a composition.
- After Effects displays coach marks when you first launch the app after updating or installation. These are short descriptions about the different functionality.
- Now create perfectly centered squares and circles by holding Shift and double-clicking the Rectangle or Ellipse tool.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cache Frames When Idle to use system resources inefficiently.
- Fixed an issue where After Effects would crash while using Apple SF Pro font version 17.1d1e1.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation where Camera tool options would cycle backwards when using the Shift key.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Exposure Control from automatically enabling when Exposure value was changed.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused layers to not stay under the mouse cursor during drag interactions in Z.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that prevented moving layers in increments of 10 pixels when holding shift key and slowly dragging.
- Fixed an issue where temporary files created during an image sequence export were not deleted if both Skip Existing Files and Multi-Frame
- Rendering were enabled.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused comp to flash when changing magnification in auto resolution mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects generated QuickTime DNx sources with alpha to be decoded incorrectly in Avid Media Composer.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor