Airflow 3.3 macOS
Airflow brings to users sophisticated and unique video processing pipeline that ensures best possible video quality with lowest CPU load, paired with a beautiful, modern and polished user interface.
- Video pipeline that transparently and in real-time processes video files so that they can be natively played on Chromecast and Apple TV. Transcoding is only used when absolutely necessary and takes advantage of hardware acceleration when possible.
- Great subtitle support that doesn’t require transcoding to display text subtitles. Airflow has integrated opensubtitles.org search that makes finding matching subtitles a breeze.
- Scrubbing preview – Hovering over scrubbing bar shows a high-quality preview in a popup window.
- Playlists and Last positions – Airflow lets users organise their files into playlists so that watching of multiple episodes is as smooth as it gets. Airflow meticulously tracks playback position of every file for seamless resuming of playback.
- Folder watching – Airflow can watch folder of currently played episode, and when next episode is added, it appears in the playlist automatically.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit