Alfred 4 Powerpack 4.3.2 (1220) macOS
Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
Search and Browse
Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritises results.
Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customising how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More
With Alfred’s Clipboard History and Snippets features, there’s no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over.
Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again.
Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate
With Alfred’s Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks.
Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There’s no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
Control Your Music
You’re the boss. Boost your productivity by controlling your Mac using Alfred’s deep integration with OS X. Swiftly take action on files and contacts, control your music player and dispatch System commands.
Add some fun to your day; Turn your iPhone or iPad into a command centre for your Mac with Alfred Remote for iOS.
Alternatively, take a look at the many workflows for other music services like Spotify.
- This is the first universal build for Alfred’s main branch. Previously, this was a separate download
- Added ability to select a native macOS Visual Effect view to back Alfred’s window
- Provides more native looking themes, with proper window surround
- Fixes blurry corners in macOS Big Sur when selected
- Options available from the top left blur button in the Theme editor
- Deprecated the classic blur, which uses private API and doesn’t guarantee future support
- Add new theme options to add round corners to the search field and selected result backgrounds
- Standardised centre padding on secondary views, and disassociate with edge horizontal padding for larger summary / quicklook icons
- Only show results scrollbar once scrolling has started, for cleaner default results, and better matching macOS visuals
- Cleaner upgrade notification tab at bottom of Alfred window, compatible with modern macOS blur
Create new URL Helper to parse raw / non-encoded (RFC 3986) URL strings, paving the way to overhauling Alfred’s URL handling
- Update Contact Viewer to use new URL Helper, which fixes e.g. tel handler in Big Sur
- Fix Open URL workflow object to correctly show domain label in workflow canvas for non-encoded URLs
- Fix Custom Search Open Search lookup to correctly decode special characters
- Add additional logic to Open URL workflow object if unable to create valid URL from string
- Improve preferences features header to be correctly tinted for the background in Big Sur
- Tweak preferences Snippets feature icon to better line up with clipboard icon
- Drag Alfred window by the Alfred Buffer counter text when there are more buffer items that can visibly fit
- Ensure that the Snippet count is correctly updated for a Collection when adding or removing Snippets in Alfred’s Preferences
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later