Amadine 1.2.1 macOS
Amadine is a vector drawing software with perfectly balanced UI that guarantees smooth workflow and quick learning. The app is perfect for illustrations, designing websites, user interface, laying out flyers and brochures, creating logos and icons.
Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers everything you may require to bring the craziest illustration ideas to life.
- Use more that 30 tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
- Select and modify objects: Move, Selection, Lasso, Eyedropper, Scissors, Eraser, Zoom.
- Draw and edit paths: Pen, Convert, Draw (combines Pencil and Brush), Width, Gradient, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc.
- Transform shapes: Free Transform, Symmetrical Distortion, Free Distortion.
- Organize artboards: Sheets.
- Type and edit text: Text (combines text in place and text in box), Text on Path, Text in Shape.
- It is now possible to use numbered and bulleted lists in text. In the text settings you can choose the bullet style (number, bullet or letter) and set the distance between the bullet and its text.
- The Align commands can now work with respect to the edges and center of the sheet (when there’s only one object selected).
The Recolor operation:
- Improved Saturation algorithm—monochrome colors are now brighter.
- Improved performance for duplicated groups of objects.
- Draw tool: it is now possible to draw with fills. A corresponding setting was added to the app’s Preferences.
- Lasso tool: anchor and direction points can now be manipulated—it is possible to move them or change their type.
- Text and images can now be dragged into the program from a web browser and Photos.
- Automatic scrolling has been disabled when the Draw tool is active.
- Various interface and usability improvements.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit