ApolloOne 3.1.2 Multilingual macOS
ApolloOne is a powerful image viewer and manager designed for the seasoned amateurs and professional photographers. The design objectives are ease of use and speed – and lots of it. Arguably the fastest image viewer ever created for the macOS (1), it works with your existing folder structure without ever needing to import files into a database. It offers a comprehensive set of tools for the photographers: smart memory card imports, displaying camera AF points, rating and culling images, managing metadata, searching and filtering, batch renaming, and much more.
IMAGE VIEWER FEATURES:
- Native support for Intel and Apple M1 Macs.
- Easy to use interface with unique HUD display – maximizes image display area, especially on a Macbook.
- Browsing history for quickly switching between multiple events or projects.
- Rotate, mirror, flip photos and videos instantly. Correct orientation of JPEGs without altering image data.
- Split View with synchronized zooming and scrolling for fast image comparison.
- EXIF metadata inspector with search and edit features. Add tags to your favorite list for quick filtering.
- User customizable Toolbar.
- Slideshow with iTunes/Apple music playback and Laser pointer support.
- Video playback with frame stepping controls.
IMAGE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Import files from memory cards, batch resize, batch rename, batch export and batch image format conversion.
- Support reading and writing images in HEIC format.
- Perform image cropping and simple RAW image adjustments.
- Tag and rate files for copy, move and delete operations. You can tag or rate files quickly using keyboard shortcut keys. File rating uses IPTC/XMP compatible Rating fields.
- Keywords management, keyword completion when inputting keywords for images. Filter and search by keywords or other metadata.
- Extensive file filtering options. Filter files by searching metadata with optional regular expression matching.
- A set of EXIF tools for changing, shifting creation dates, synchronizing XMP metadata, removing metadata and more.
- Display camera AF points and detected faces; magnify and cycle through AF points quickly for checking on focus (2).
- Filter files by GPS distance or by GPS altitude (ie: drone photos). Measure distance between two photos based on embedded GPS coordinates.
- Batch rename uses GPS coordinates to retrieve city and country name as part of the rename criteria. RAW and all associated files are renamed as a group, not as separate files.
- Ability to delete the RAW file together with the JPEG file, or delete just the RAW file, leaving the JPEG file alone. Files can be recovered from the Trash with the Put Back function (3).
OTHER PRODUCTIVITY FEATURES:
- Context menu for frequently accessed functions. Ability to send images, including RAW files and videos to external editors.
- Sharing with iOS devices via AirDrop.
- Accurately capture video frame as JPEG image.
- Full support of Trackpad, Magic Mouse, and 3rd party mouse with scroll wheel (4).
- Support SRT subtitle file for video playback.
- Ability to play animated GIF files.
- Focal length conversion to 35mm film.
- UI is localized in 11 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean).
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later (Apple M1 compatible)
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id1044484672