Blackmagic Design DaVinci Fusion Studio 17.4.5 macOS
Blackmagic Design has announced Fusion Studio 17.4 This software update adds improved startup performance, support for Fusion template bundles, more reliable node connectivity when using mask groups, improved image previews when using multiple view LUTS and general performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 17.4
– Dramatically improved application startup performance.
– Support for Fusion template bundles.
– Support for UI layout presets for single and dual displays.
– Improved support for offset modifier angle.
– Addressed incorrect optical flow vector behavior in a static time region.
– Addressed an issue with node name conflicts when importing certain SVG files.
– Addressed an issue where deleting masks in groups would lose node connection.
– Addressed an issue when using multiple viewer LUTs.
– Addressed an issue with incorrect offset modifier angle calculation.
– General performance and stability improvements.
Fusion is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
Supported Architectures: x64