Blocs 3.5.6 macOS
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Updated the Bootstrap framework to version 4.5.3.
- Prevent duplicate JS and CSS project resource links in exported code.
- Fixed various visual issues with MacOS Big Sur.
- Fixed issue that caused adding new menu link via Menu Manager to not have the same colour as the other links.
- Fixed issues with video aspect ratio classes 4:3. 4:4 and 9:16.
- Fixed issue that caused wrong hide context menu item to show when right clicking the sidebar inspector title.
- Fixed issue with tooltips now showing on Rows and Columns.
- Fixed issue with Add New Bric Sheet being transparent.
- Fixed issue with sheet styling on MacOS 10.15.
- Fixed issue that caused custom Bric inspector user interface text area content to be reduced to a single line when field is not active.
- Fixed issue that allowed spaces to be added in the site address field.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor