CI Demon 3.0.25 MAS macOS
CI Demon is macOS menu bar app that aggregates information and notifies you when your CI builds or deployments are broken (or restored), it shows you all the relevant information in a single native app, without having to wait for entire web apps to load.
Tempomat currently supports the following CI providers
– Github Checks
– Gitlab (cloud service)
Tempomat can also create localhttp checks for you to make sure your deployment is still running, feature is really simple at the moment, send request, your service needs to return an OK response.
– Receive notifications on failures/restorations
– Everything is stored encrypted in the macOS keychain
– Absolutely **NO** tracking
– Not a SaaS, it’s a native macOS app
– Filter branches/builds by Regex
– Trigger rebuilds for builds
– Supports individual checks (github only)
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later • Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/app/ci-demon/id1560355863