Claydo – Easy 3D Modelling 1.7 MAS macOS
Claydo is a simple 3D design app for Intel and M1 based desktops.It is used by designers, hobbyists, teachers and kids to make toys, prototypes, home decor, Minecraft models.. the list is endless!Model your design using simple shapes such as spheres, cubes and cylinders.. merge or subtract in order to get the right shape with a few clicks.
M1 Compatibility Test (Big Sur, M1, Mac Mini)
Export your Claydo creations to a 3d printer or external apps like Maya and Blender.
Claydo’s Apple Metal technology allows you to work with complex polygonal meshes in realtime.
Handy measurement tools to export STL files with millimeter precision.
• Easy UI and workflow, get up and running in minutes
• Export out precision models as STL files for 3d printing
• Export out as .OBJ for use in DCC software like Maya/Blender/C4D
• In-built Videos tutorials to get started fast, perfect for schools and teachers to introduce kids to 3d modelling
• Turntable mode for showcasing and sharing your creations as movies
Claydo is built by Appy Monkeys, an app developer with years of experience in creating fun and intuitive creativity apps with over 5 million downloads on the App store and recipient of various awards such as Children’s Tech Review and Purdue University’s guide for STEM apps.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later • Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/app/claydo-easy-3d-modelling/id1528499777