D16 Group Spacerek v1.1.1 macOS
The Virtual Space Reverb
Early reflections are generated through painstakingly accurate simulation of a diverse range of real-world spaces, and the positioning of speakers and microphones within them.
Hybrid algorithm for quality and performance
A dynamic delay network defines the Late reflections, blending seamlessly with the Virtual Space simulation to create super realistic rooms, at surprisingly low cost to your CPU *.
114 stunning Reverb Models
Choose from dozens of room types, each with multiple microphone and speaker configurations for extensive mixing flexibility and sonic control.
Effortlessly balance the direct signal, early reflections and late reflections using a simple three-channel mixer.
Tilt EQ and Low Cut filter
Sit your reverb perfectly in the mix with the musical Tilt EQ and mid-side-compatible Low Cut filter.
– Occasional skin initalization issue
– macOS: Catalina + Big Sur (for Intel based computers only) support
that includes notarization and digital signing
IMPORTANT: As concequence starting with this version plugin
is no longer compatible with 32-Bit only host applications
(like ProTools 10 HD for example)
– Windows: digital signature for msi installers
– Hover Prev/Next buttons to move through Reverb models
– Latency compensation in higher sample rates
– Misbehaviour of preset change alert
– Minor bugs
– Code maintenance
Tested, working on macOS Catalina and Big Sur