Disk Diet 5.5.0 Multilingual macOS
Trust Disk Diet to safely and easily clean your Mac. Ever had your Mac almost (or completely) run out of disk space? If so, you’ve probably also tried to find out what’s taking up so much space and how to get rid of junk. Sometimes this is easy, although most of the time a lot of the files that are hogging your Mac of much needed space can be tricky to find and remove safely.
Here’s what you can clean with Disk Diet:
- Removes unused language translations from applications.
- Cleans up caches.
- Cleans out the downloads folder.
- Cleans out old iOS software updates.
- Cleans out the mail downloads folder.
- Cleans out old logs.
- Cleans out old developer folders.
- Empties the iPhoto trash.
- Empties the trash.
- Choose which drive to put on a diet, including external and USB drives.
- Full compatibility with macOS Big Sur, including new app icon!
- Universal Binary with support for Apple Silicon.
- Improved translations for multiple languages.
- Issue where external volumes wouldn’t be available if they were formatted as APFS.
- Issue where the cloudd process could crash when cleaning out the caches.
- Issue where the disk space bar wasn’t being drawn properly.
- Issues related to licensing by updating the Paddle framework to their latest version.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later