Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro 2.20 MAS macOS
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is an excellent photo-fixing tool that smoothly scans and deletes duplicate or similar photos, depending on the matching level you choose. This captivating tool works with photos from iPhoto, along with photos from external storages and your system’s hard drives as well. Free up ample disk space by deleting a large number of similar and duplicate photos in just a click! Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro works like a charm and has the ability to detect duplicate and similar photos wherein:
- You click photos of the same scene in quick succession to capture the perfect shot
- Your photos are scattered all over the system, external storage devices, iPhoto and hard drives
- You clutter the system by creating backups of pictures and now want to remove the junk
Why use Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro?
- Drag-and-Drop Folders/Photos – Simply drag and drop folders to easily scan for photos inside them. You can add more photos from your iPhoto library and other folders as well.
- Custom Comparison Settings – You can fully customize your comparison settings out of the available methods by adjusting the settings according to your requirement, regardless of the image size or format.
- Speed – Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is extremely fast when it comes to scanning and comparing a large number of photos within seconds. This is due to the powerful algorithms injected during the development of this tool that make the search of duplicate photos extremely fast, giving excellent comparison results.
- Efficiency / Real-time Results – Without re-comparing photos, you can re-group the comparison results by changing the matching level on the slider in real-time.
- Auto-Mark Duplicates – Use the Auto-Mark feature to mark all duplicate photos in every group except one, depending upon the preferences.
- Compact Viewing – The interface of Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is designed in such a way that all occurrences of photos are classified into different groups and are viewed as large photos group in each line.
- QuickLook – Before moving ahead and deleting photos, you can have a clear look at them instead of opening them individually, using this feature.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64bit