Feeder 4.0.5 macOS
Self-publish podcasts, appcasts, and standard RSS feeds with Feeder.
- Feeder makes it easy to create and update your podcast, and ensures everything meets the Apple Podcasts requirements
- Preview podcast episodes as they’ll appear in the Podcasts app
- See serials listed by season and episode, along with trailers and bonuses, as in the Podcasts app
- Publish feeds and media files to different servers with a single click
- Redirect media file URLs through your preferred analytics service
- Download your existing feed to move to Feeder
- No lock-in: if you control your feed, you can use the service providers that suit you, and always move to another without losing subscribers
- Edit your feeds on all your Macs with iCloud
- Collaborate on feeds with other Feeder users with iCloud
- Schedule items to be published
- HTML editing and preview
- Write descriptions using Markdown
- Templates and auto-completion to save time
- Feeder can publish using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV and file export
- Search the items in the feed, including by date
- Cross-post items to a blog when publishing
- Feeder 4 is completely updated for macOS Big Sur and built for Apple silicon
FOR APP DEVELOPERS AND ADVANCED USERS:
- Create Sparkle appcasts that automatically generate DSA and edDSA signatures
- Preview release notes as they’ll appear in the Sparkle update panel
- Feeder is fully scriptable for creating, editing and publishing feeds, and can run a script or Automator workflow after a feed is published
- Fixed an issue publishing a scheduled item where the enclosure could not be uploaded.
- Fixed an issue where a feed with scheduled items may be published more than once.
- Fixed an issue where files could be uploaded in the wrong order when publishing to multiple servers.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later