Fontography 3.0 MAS
“A picture is worth a thousand words.” Add gorgeous and inspirational text to your photos in ways you never thought you could.
With Fontography, you can:
- Mask a text box giving it the illusion the text is apart of the image
- Add a new image layer for your company logo, Facebook/twitter URL’s, etc.
- Add photo effects such as blur, vignette & adjust saturation
- Text gradient and advanced gradient options give you the tools needed to make the font + photo perfect
- Add shapes to make your text pop!
- Share in every way:
- Save as JPG
- Save as a fontography document so you can edit it later.
Use Fontography for:
- Quote images
- Graphics for Instagram, Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
- Blog graphics
- Announcements and flyers
- and much more!
How it works
- Open an image
- Click to add Text, Shape or an Image
- Customize your Text, Shape or Image by changing the font, size, curve, perspective and much more
- Click “Mask” and draw to make the Text, Shape or an Image look like it’s behind the part of the image you’ve drawn
- Click Share and export as a JPG to send to anyone!
- Big Sur Support
- Apple Silicon Support
- Major Speed Optimizations
- Big fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor