Fresh 4.0.4 macOS
Fresh allows you to instantly find attachments you download, no matter what weird name they have. Rename files that you just downloaded, then file them with a single click.
Filed Documents is a place where Fresh will file items by date, helping keep you organized. With Fresh you can easily find any file – no matter where you are – without going back to the Finder. Plus it has an awesome ‘file dock’ which works like the dock, but who has room for files on their dock anymore?
- Instantly access the files that you are working on.
- Downloads from the web show up without having to remember the file name.
- Usually access it with a configurable keyboard shortcut.
- Built for macOS Sierra. Runs back to 10.8.
- Works with full screen apps – grab that file without ever leaving full screen mode.
- Shows recent files, favourites (like a dock), spotlight search, or just navigate to any file directly.
- Shows all recently changed files automatically.
- Rename or trash files.
- Preferences for many options.
- Runs as small icon in menu bar.
- Large easy to use UI hides itself when you drag files out.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor