GoodTask 6.3.2 MAS Multilingual macOS
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple’s Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
- Task detail panel collapsing behavior changed
Revised Goals page
- Manage your long-term goals
- Now separated with Categories/Month/Year/All-time
- Each category including overview can have all-time, year and month goals
- Clicking arrows will let you rotate through categories or previous/next date.
- Clicking circle button between the arrows will bring back to overview or current date.
Tag related improvements
- New Text Snippets: #, @. Moves tag to Notes field
- New Settings: ‘Tag: Type’ on ‘Preferences – Sort’ – All, Fetch only #, only @, #,@
- If you don’t set tags in ‘Sort Options: Tag’, it’ll fetch according to this settings. ‘Bring tags from settings’ will follow this settings too.
- Refresh action added on Reports Page’s Daily – More button
- /listname text snippet order bug fixed
- Open URL button on Widget does not show on compact modes
- Keyboard Shortcut for Focus Button inside task detail page has changed from CMD-] to CMD-‘
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor