GoodTask 6.5.1 MAS Multilingual macOS
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple’s Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visual improvements throughout the app
- Overall design has been improved throughout the app. Calendars got some touch and also every angle of bars and sections got some refinement.
Share Quick Actions and Templates
- Quick Actions and Templates are very powerful but could be hard to figure out at first. Now you can easily share your Quick Actions and Templates. Importing is just as easy as tapping a link. Just like importing themes, Quick Actions and Templates can be imported with a link.
Other Powerful Improvements
- New Quick Action: Next
- Improved Quick Action: Title & notes action now have ‘Replace’ option
- New: Duplicate Task as Event
- New: Copy Link of a Task
- New keyboard shortcut : Complete first subtask (CMD-OPTION-/)
- Custom Repeat Option Improvements: Weekdays & Weekends
- & bug fixes and improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor