GoodTask 6.5.2 MAS | Multilingual macOS
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple’s Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
– Bug fixes and improvements
(Previously on 6.6)
This update includes better overall performance and stability improvements. Sync and widget refresh will work better between devices.
You can undo recent actions made on tasks with CMD-Z. Copy and paste tasks with CMD-C and CMD-V will also work. Selected subtasks can also be copied to be pasted as text outside the app.
Buttons at the bottom of Lists can be set to be hidden inside ‘Preferences – Appearance – Lists: Bottom Bar’
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor