GraphicConverter 11.4 Multilingual macOS
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
RAW images are much easier to edit thanks to their enormous data depth. This is particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider. The picture remains clear, there is no gray haze as with many JPG images. GraphicConverter now offers a full-screen dialog when opening RAW files with controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. The picture noise can be reduced even with 6 controllers.
You want to know which pictures and documents are in an archive file? Then double-click is enough: GraphicConverter temporarily shows you the content or secures the content permanently. In addition to the Zip format, there are 12 additional formats supported, such as the TAR and TGZ formats.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily distorted in width. With the new wide-angle equalization in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
You need a gradient, e.g. as a background for a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors via the new dialog.
Color your shots with two colors to duo-tone images. In this impressive technique, the lighter shades are colored with the color 1 and the darker ones with the color 2. The result is an effect that enchants your pictures.
Apple Finder Tags
Do you organize your work with Finder Tags from Apple? Then your work will be even easier, because in the browser you can now use the context menu to directly display and change these tags.
- browser: import text file into caption
- browser: sort into subfolder: by headline/object name/first keyword/first person
- browser: copy foldername into headline
- file: new: image for folder icon with application icon
- file: new: image for folder icon with image
- effect: noise: bilateral filter
- effect: noise: reduction
- edit: copy: store coordinates of selection into text file
- browser: toolbar: icon for setting exif date
- browser: toolbar: icon for setting file date to exif date
- batch action: copy alpha channel to picture
- general metadаta: set all date metadata fields from exif create date
- general metadаta: set all date metadata fields from exif original date
- picture: channels: split into layers
- iptc/xmp: keywords: remove duplicates
- support for import of FITS as RGB
- map display: center of pin can be disabled
- updated JPEG2000 library
- removed obsolete locr picture service
- PDF SDK (dynaPDF)
- browser: advanced rename: function to set creation/modification date to exif date
- text tool: support round frame/filling
- image context menu: export PDF as TIFF supports uncompressed export
- browser, slideshow: sorting option headline & name and keywords and name added
- import from digital cameras: option for automatic inverse geocoding, analyze and assign keywords, face detection
- metadata menus restructured
- bmp export: option for disabling optimization
- caliper rule measures width and height of rectangles
- caliper rule can store results into log onto desktop
- picture context menu: set image as folder icon improved
- fixed crash during export of Exif to CSV with incorrect metadata text content
- fixed a possible crash during opening very old batch settings
- fixed a Photoshop plugin detection issue
- fixed issue with convert and modify command add gif animation to gif animation
- fixed issue with label “Lila” in German localization
- fixed issue with sending image with Outlook.app
- fixed sorting in subfolder issue
- fixed a map display issue on El Capitan (macOS 10.11)
- fixed XPS import bug
- fixed bug during import of text file into locations palette
- fixed search issue in locations palette
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor