Grids for Instagram 7.0.19 Multilingual macOS
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
- View Stories (pro)
- Direct message (pro)
- Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
- Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
- Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
- Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
- 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
- Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
- Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
- Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
- Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
- Show users tagged in photo
- Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them).
- Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions.
- View latest following/news just like on your phone
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Language: English, German, French, Portuguese and others.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later