Home Inventory 4.4.12 macOS
Blue Plum Home Inventory will help you make and maintain a home inventory for any property you own. It lets you organize your belongings in collections, rooms, locations and/or assign one or more tags to each one. It helps you add photos, videos, receipts, manuals, contracts and any other document related to your items.
- Remote data entry from our iOS app
- Name, description, serial number, make, model, year, warranty information, etc
- Item’s property location, room, collection and multiple tags
- Purchase price, annual depreciation rate
- Inventory item journals and events
- Multiple photos, videos or any other type of electronic document assigned to any inventory item
- Added ability to import multiple image files using the CSV file import. You can use the CSV import to transfer your inventory data from some older applications.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor