Home Inventory 4.4.5 macOS
Blue Plum Home Inventory will help you make and maintain a home inventory for any property you own. It lets you organize your belongings in collections, rooms, locations and/or assign one or more tags to each one. It helps you add photos, videos, receipts, manuals, contracts and any other document related to your items.
- Remote data entry from our iOS app
- Name, description, serial number, make, model, year, warranty information, etc
- Item’s property location, room, collection and multiple tags
- Purchase price, annual depreciation rate
- Inventory item journals and events
- Multiple photos, videos or any other type of electronic document assigned to any inventory item
- This version includes support for macOS Big Sur and compatibility with Apple Silicon machines.
- Updated all reports that display values of inventory items. Added an option to choose between using purchase price, replacement value or latest logged value.
- Added a new application property: ‘Unit based purchase price’. With this option turned on, total value will be calculated as a product of quantity and the unit price (vs. total value)
- Fixed an error that was happening while displaying the main locations view.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor