Hookshot 1.19 macOS
Hookshot is cursor movement window snapping.
- Snap windows by pressing a modifier key and moving your cursor
- Snap windows with keyboard shortcuts or by dragging windows to the edge of the screen
- Move & resize windows by holding a modifier key and moving your cursor
- Snap windows not in focus
- Added a configuration to let you use a mouse button to activate the Hookshot
- Updated snap areas for portrait displays (from Rectangle)
- Now if you ‘ignore’ certain apps like Matlab, IBKR, and ThinkOrSwim, the click listener will be disabled for those apps. All other apps can still be drag-to-snapped when those special case apps are not frontmost.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor