Image2icon 2.12 (890) macOS
Image2icon (was img2icns) is the easiest way to create your own mac icons and customize your folders and files.
- Image to Icon Conversion – It’s easy as pie: drop an image to Image2icon, then drop a file or folder apply the icon.
- Icon Templates – Unleash your creativity! Choose between 20+ Retina-ready templates and apply them with just one click. All the templates are available via in-app purchase.
- Image Tuning – Zoom, move, rotate and change the background color of your icons to achieve the best final result.
- Exports – Save your icon in 9 different formats (some formats require in-app purchase)
- Via in-app purchase
- Windows ICO
- Background Removal – Easily remove your picture’s background (in-app purchase)
- Restore Icon – Restore your original icon with just a drag-and-drop
- Batch Export – Drop a bunch of images and let Image2icon process them in a single shot
- Icon Grabbing – Do you want to grab an application icon and use it in your projects? With Image2icon, it’s as easy as dropping the file in the window.
We thought about calling this update “Image2icon: Big Sur Edition,” but our lawyer spontaneously broke out in a cold sweat. Coincidence? Anyway, we have a handful of goodies for you with this update:
- New Icon Templates for Big Sur
- New light, dark, and engraved folder icons to match macOS 11 Big Sur vibes
- Now using Big Sur’s new icons for Drive and Document
- New rounded app icon (Squircicle format) for Big Sur
- Other UI changes for the Big Sur aesthetic
- Support for Apple Silicon M1 Macs
- A smattering of bug fixes
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit