Inklet 2.2.3 macOS
Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you’re using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
- The full tablet – Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition – Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection – Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to detect unwanted trackpad touches. This means you don’t have to worry about accidentally resting your palm on the trackpad as you draw.
In addition to a few other fixes, this brings native M1 compatibility to Inklet.
- Inklet will now run faster on M1 MacBooks.
- Minor updates related to registration.
- We hope you enjoy Inklet. Contact [email protected] or use the Send Feedback item in the Inklet menu to get in touch.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later