Integrity Plus 10.2.1 macOS
Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in xml, dot and csv
- Good xml sitemap options, optionally include images and pdfs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X native, retina screen compatible and OS X 10.12 Sierra tested and supported
- Fixes problem with ‘flag blacklisted’ option. Blacklisted url (ie ‘do not check links containing…’) were not being flagged properly. The option is now renamed “Treat blacklisted urls as bad links” and with that option switched on, those urls now show up when filtering ‘bad links only’.
- Integrity free and Plus released as v10.2.1 for consistent numbering and in order to gain some of the general fixes and enhancements that have been released in Integrity Pro since v10. They do not contain the html validation functionality which is the major part of version 10 of these applications.
- Fixes filter button and sorting on new Warnings table.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor