Internet Status 5.1 macOS
Internet Status keeps you informed about your Internet/network connection right from the menu bar. Its icon indicates the status of the connection and opens to display other stats, such as your IP address, upload and download speed, etc.
- See the connection status, and speed of the network connection
- Get the public IP address of your computer
- Retina-display enabled icons with dark theme support
- Option to change icon color from dark to colored
- Copy public IP with a click from the menu
- See status of all active interfaces based on the user priority
- Upload and download speed and record of the usage (Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot)
- Added option to get custom sound alerts, this feature requested by the loyal user.
- Fixed Autorun at the login
Compatibility: macOS 10.8 or later 64-bit