Iridient Developer 3.4.1 macOS
Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera’s output, yet still provides easy drag and drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 400 digital camera models.
- Support added for macOS 11 (Big Sur) and compatibility with Apple Silicon based Macs in emulation.
- Support added for CR3 images from the Canon EOS R5, EOS R6 and EOS 850D (Rebel T8i, Kiss X10i).
- Support added for NEF images from the Nikon Z 5.
- Support added for ARW images from the Sony a7C (ILCE-7C) and a7S III (ILCE-7SM3)
- Support added for ORF images from the Olympus E-M10 Mark IV.
- Support added for RW2 images from the Panasonic DC-S5 and DC-G100 (DC-G110).
- Support added for DNG images from the Leica M10-R.
- Support added for 3FR/FFF images from the Hasselblad CFV II 50C/907X.
- Additional GPU (Metal) based performance optimizations for macOS 10.13 or later systems.
- JPEG export libraries updated to new version (libjpeg-turbo 2.0.5).
- Updated to the latest OpenEXR libraries (2.5.2).
- Updated to the latest libraw version (0.2).
- LittleCMS color management library updated to newest version (2.11).
- Updated DNG color and white balance default metadata to the latest Adobe DNG Converter 12.4 release.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later