Iris 1.5.1 macOS
Iris is a high-performance screen recorder that records to h.264. Iris leverages on-board GPU acceleration when available. It can optionally include video from a camera and up to two microphones. Iris is free to try with a watermark embedded in recordings. Use the in-app purchase to remove watermark from new recordings.
- High performance recording directly to h.264, Apple ProRes, or optionally record and encode later.
- Record audio from your Mac, even targeting a specific app.*
- Great color matching.
- Record Retina quality on supported Macs.
- Start and stop timers.
- Full hotkey support.
- Advanced automatic naming and tagging.
- Added export options for recorded movies to the history.
- Fixed distorted audio when capturing separate audio tracks.
- Added 60 fps recording option, in addition to Max fps.
- Added option to override the appearance of the app by choosing Light, Dark, or match system.
- Fixed issue where some apps were missing from the audio capture menu.
- Better screen, camera, and microphone permission handling.
- Added support tab to preferences.
- Added option to timestamp video frames.
- Fixed a hang when generating icon thumbnails.
- Now requires 10.15 or later.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later