iShowU Instant Advanced 1.4.2 (1117) macOS
Welcome to realtime screen recording like you’ve never seen before! iShowU Instant is the fastest, most feature filled realtime screen capture tool from shinywhitebox yet. It takes key features from both “Classic” and HD Pro, and merges them into a single product, making ‘Instant’ the only app you’ll ever need to create recordings quickly.
All of the features you would expect are here, and probably some you don’t! Record from any screen, enhance your microphone audio through the use of a dynamics processor, compressor and/or equaliser*, add text and/or an overlay, enhance your recording with mouse and click visualization, trim front/back after recording, create time-lapse recordings, share to a wide range of online services, and more.
A User Interface meant for you
Use an interface that you’re comfortable with. Want something simple? Use Basic mode. Want more power? Advanced mode gives access to all the options!
Customise your settings
Easily create presets for common editing tasks, or for different types of output. Give them custom names so you can easily recognize them.
Share to YouTube, Vimeo and all other enabled OS X services. We’ve even included an animated GIF generator!
Clean and Simple
No need to tidy your desktop, we’ll do it for you. Instant can hide your desktop icons, and change your desktop picture to a solid color or other image.
Produce Quicktime or MP4 at up to 60fps. Want to create a timelapse? You can set the frame rate as low as 1 frame per minute!
Better Camera Capture
Camera capture has been enhanced with the ability to show the camera either as a classic picture-in-picture, full screen, or completely hide it. Not only that, the transitions are animated in real time as you’re recording.
A time for everything
Start and stop recording when you want, using either durations or fixed absolute times.
Easily see what effect your settings are having with the built in (and detachable!) preview. Want to reposition the camera? Move the text around? Easy!
Audio Dynamics, Compressor and EQ
Get crisp and clean audio using the built in dynamics, compressor and equaliser. No need to clean audio afterwards. Got a 32 channel outboard device as input? No problem!
Text & Image Watermarks
Watermark your recordings with either text or an image (or both!), with control over opacity, size, position, rotation, borders, and reflection.
Prores built in
Retain maximum quality with a choice of either 422 or 4444 formats.
Full Visualization Control
More control over mouse & keypress visualization. Customize colors, enable single keypress visuals, modifier keypresses and click descriptions.
Record iOS devices
Create awesome looking demo videos from any iOS device.
Built-in Editing Essentials
Trim unwanted parts from the start & end and insert annotations or other graphic elements. Editing mode brings commonly used editing tools directly to iShowU.
iShowU Instant + Advanced Features
- Realtime capture
- Live preview
- Customizable recording presets
- Detailed output format options
- Output as ProRes 4444/422
- Animated GIF generation
- Pattern-based output filename generation
- Multichannel audio support
- Audio filters (dynamics, compressor, EQ)
- Scheduled recordings
- User editable capture area
- iOS device recording
- Trim video before publication
- Record microphone audio
- Record system audio
- Record camera
- Record mouse movement and click
- Record keystrokes
- Edit after recording
- Embed watermarks
- Add shape objects (lines, arrows, etc.)
- Add custom text objects
- Share/export directly to iPod/iPad compatible formats
- Upload to YouTube
- Upload to Vimeo
- Huge speed improvement in rendering, for M1. It’s faster than my 2020 iMac (Radeon 5700 Pro). Impressive.
- Native M1 version of the app! Yay!
- Native M1 version of SWB Audio Driver – apps will request to upgrade automatically
- Updated some shortcuts changed (they conflicted with some default system ones) and have been reset
- Made a code change that’ll allow 3rd party camera plugins to load / be used
- Added a 5s keyframe to H264 encoding. Test recordings here are now 1/3rd the size.
- Made ‘merge audio tracks to AAC’ the default for new presets. It makes sense for most people.
- Fixed up shortcuts editing in prefs; now they display correctly in dark/light mode
- Fixed some issues when running on Big Sur
- Fixed up a regression where drag handles were showing as white squares
- Fixed some UI/threading bugs
Top In-App Purchases: Advanced – included
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor