Mate Translate 7.1.0 MAS Multilingual macOS
Mate Translate (was Instant Translate) allows you to translate words and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and browse through already-done translations in the history. You can quickly swap languages in the pop-up using Control+S.
- 100+ languages supported
- offline history of translations
- translate in the pop-up window that’s always in the menu bar
- translate selected text from the context menu
- open the pop-up with a shortcut
- autorun as the Mac starts
- pin the pop-up window above all other windows
- insert contents of the clipboard
Mate goes Netflix:
Can you learn languages while binge-watching favourite Netflix shows? Now you can. We’ve made a revolutionary integration. Mate pairs with Netflix player in Safari and lets you look up translations in a very unobtrusive way – by clicking on words or selecting sentences.
This update is all about the Safari extension, so we further improved and fixed some other things, too:
- Toolbar button doesn’t do nothing anymore. It translates text that you selected on the page.
- Clicking on flags in the translation tooltip now invokes the language picker.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor