Moom 3.2.19 – resizing windows and their position
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you…
- Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
- Use a grid to ‘draw’ a window’s desired size and location
- Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
- Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
- Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
- Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
- Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you’ve tried Mooming your windows, you’ll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue that prevented Moom from working properly when notifications were onscreen in macOS Big Sur. (Hat tip to Will L. for reporting this one.)
- Fixed an issue that could cause slowdowns when opening and working in the Custom tab of Moom’s preferences.
- Fixed some macOS Big Sur layout issues.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later