Multitouch 1.21.2 macOS
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you tie a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- One time purchase and free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
- First cut at “Rest one tap one near” gestures for trackpad and Magic Mouse. Combine these with the existing “Rest one tap one” gestures to get near/far
- From 1.20.5: Bug fix for “Rest one swipe two” not cancelling window move/resize actions when all touches are removed
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit