Multitouch 1.24.1 macOS
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you tie a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- One time purchase and free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
Added first cut of “Multiple Window” actions from Hookshot:
- Cascade all windows
- Cascade app windows
- Tile top windows in a 2×2 grid
- Tile top windows in a 2×3 grid
- Move all windows of an app to next/previous display
- Move all windows of an app to left/right half
- Reveal the right edge of the desktop
- Added checkbox for “Drag window to screen edge to snap” behavior from Rectangle/Hookshot
- Added Edge Beta browser support
- Minor menu bar icon changes for certain unfocused external displays
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit