- 0.1 Native Instruments Massive X Keygen incl Full Version
- 0.2 What is Massive X?
- 0.3 Featured Highlights of Massive X:
- 0.4 1: Two Parts of Massive X:
- 0.5 2: Dual Wavetable Oscillators:
- 0.6 3: Drag-and-Drop Workflow:
- 0.7 4: Oscillator Modes:
- 0.8 5: Phase-Modulation Oscillators:
- 0.9 6: Noise Modules:
- 0.10 7: Filters:
- 0.11 8: Easier to Create Complex Routings:
- 0.12 Changes in 1.3.5 Patch of Massive X:
- 0.13 Technical Specifications:
- 1 Massive X Crack v1.3.5 Method:
Native Instruments Massive X Keygen incl Full Version
Massive X 1.3.5 Crack: In the 1960s, the world had a modular synthesizer. And as technology has progressed, we have seen many types of affordable and accessible electronic instruments over the years. But those instruments were built using similar patterns. The same is the case with today’s digital instruments.
Even if you have a flagship virtual synth that focuses on shaping the future of electronic music, it will still use the same set of rules. One such flagship synthesizer is Massive X with torrent.
What is Massive X?
Massive X is a digital synthesizer that shapes the future of electronic music by designing unconventional and powerful sounds. Native Instruments has designed this software application for advanced users because it’s a complex synthesizer.
Massive X is an extremely useful software application because users can connect several modules with each other for creating unique sounds. However, if you’re a beginner in the field of electronic music, then this software application is not for you.
Featured Highlights of Massive X:
1: Two Parts of Massive X:
Native Instruments has divided this software application into two parts: Top Half and Bottom Half. The Top Half is where users generate the sounds and the Bottom Half consists of modulation, routing and voicing.
2: Dual Wavetable Oscillators:
From the basics to unique ones, Native Instruments Massive X 1.3.5 serial number has several wavetables options like Basics, Operators, Harmonics, Additive + FM, Monster, Drift, Filter, Formant, FX and Mixed.
Native Instruments has also Remastered the old-school flavors for old-school lovers.
3: Drag-and-Drop Workflow:
Massive X features a drag-and-drop workflow and the Saturn rings (shows the amount of modulation). So, users can easily drag and drop an LFO to the modulation slot for the wavetable position and start modulating it.
4: Oscillator Modes:
The oscillator modes of Massive X are an interesting part, which determines how the wavetables produce different results and how they are read. Plus, each of the modes has sub-modes as well. So, there are tons of options available in this software for electronic music experts.
5: Phase-Modulation Oscillators:
The users can use Phase-Modulation (PM1 and PM2) Oscillators of Massive X for injecting further variations at the sound source.
6: Noise Modules:
From traditional color noises to real-world sources, the noise modules provide several options, which are great for experimental sound designing or adding textures. For example, users can choose Static, Friction, Processed, Environment and Machines.
Like noise modules and oscillators, Massive X has also a rich collection of filters. The filters of Native Instruments Massive X with activation code range from utility-focused SV filters to filters like the Asimov and the Groain, which have their own unique characters.
Each filter has its own additional parameters that will be useful for modulation or tweaking. Plus, users can choose different modes in the Filters section of Massive X.
8: Easier to Create Complex Routings:
Native Instruments Massive X with crack has made it easier for the users to create complex routings because users can connect any input to any output with a couple of clicks. This way, users can create pretty impressive results.
Changes in 1.3.5 Patch of Massive X:
Native Instruments has released version 1.3.5 of Massive X on 10th September 2021 and it has fixed the incorrect starting of audio output channels.
Native Instruments has mentioned the following system requirements for using Massive X (1.3.5)
- Massive X 1.3.5 supports MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.14 and MacOS 10.15.
- Massive X v1.3.5 supports the 64-bit versions of Windows-10 (latest service pack).
- Native Instruments Massive X (1.3.5) requires an Intel Core i5 or equivalent AMD processor. But your processor should be compatible with AVX, otherwise, it won’t run Massive X (1.3.5).
- Native Instruments Massive X 1.3.5 requires at least 4GB of RAM. But the official website recommends running this software on a system with 6GB RAM.
- Massive X requires an active internet connection for downloading and activating this product.
- Native Instruments Massive X 1.3.5 requires a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher or Direct X 9 or 11.
- For windows systems, Massive X (1.3.5) supports the VST and AAX interfaces. Whereas, for MacOS X, this software supports AAX, AU and VST interfaces.
Massive X Crack v1.3.5 Method:
- Turn the internet off, Run Massive X Pre-Cracked Setup [Bicfic.com].exe
- No Need To Crack the Massive X program because this copy is already pre-cracked.
- All done !!!! enjoy fully activated Massive X
Click below to download the tested Cracked Massive X v1.3.5
Native Instruments Massive X 1.3.5 Crack Free Download
Setup + Crack