Nik Collection by DxO 4.2.0 Multilingual macOS
Nik Collection 4 by DxO is the world’s most exciting and creative suite of photo plugins.
Even More Possibilities for Even Greater Creativity. New interface, even more precise Control Points, and optimized tools for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom: Nik Collection 4 helps your creativity reach even greater heights.
New Interface, New Experience
The new interface of Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex is more modern, more appealing, and more functional. It also provides quicker access to all available tools and presets so you can concentrate on what’s most important—finding your very own style.
Add Control Points to your custom presets
Save your favorite presets that you’ve created with Control Points, and then apply a similar style to a series of images—all while preserving a specific area in your photo. This is the perfect way to apply a color effect to several portraits as well as a blurred background!
Create an optimized and easier-to-use workflow
Because the Control Points now feature fewer sliders, you can now see the applied effects more easily. To really optimize your workflow, you can even rename them.
Adjust the saturation of a specific tone range
Thanks to the new Color Tolerance setting, users can not only select the color they want to edit, but also adjust the tolerance of similar color hues.
Combine the settings from several plugins with a single click
Meta Presets, which can be accessed directly from the Nik Selective Tool in Adobe Photoshop, combine all the presets and settings from the various Nik Collection plugins so you can apply several effects with a single click.
Discover 10 Meta Presets created by professional photographers and instantly infuse your landscape and wildlife photography with a unique style—all without leaving Adobe Photoshop.
With the Last Edit feature, you can recreate the last preset you used with one of the Nik Collection plugins.
Smart Copy & Paste
Selectively reapply a plugin’s finish to one or several images directly in Adobe Lightroom—all without having to launch the Nik Collection interface. The definition of efficient.
Even more striking black-and-white photos
Nik Silver Efex now features revolutionary ClearView technology, which was first released as part of DxO PhotoLab. Remove haze, boost local contrast, and give your photos an entirely new dimension.
Nik Viveza features ten native presets designed by professional photographers. Pick the style you like the most and make your own local adjustments. The possibilities are endless!
Reconnect with the emotional impact of analog
Accurately recreate the finish of films that left their mark on the history of photography: Nik Silver Efex features 39 ultra-realistic grains to help you produce authentic black-and-white photos.
Create and share
Create and save your personalized presets in Nik Viveza. Easily share them or import them to another computer so you can continue editing, no matter where you are.
Control your tones
With Nik Viveza’s new Selective Tone Tool, you can edit your images with even more control over bright lights, midtones, and shadows.
Adjust color temperatures
Nik Viveza’s new Color Temperature Selector lets you select the true white value in your image for flawless white balance.
New in Nik Collection 4.2.0
- Nik Collection is compatible with Adobe Photoshop running natively on Apple M1 devices
- Performance improvements for Nik Silver Efex U Point technology resulting in more responsive Control Points and adjustments
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex effects are applied to the images when launched from the latest version of CaptureOne
- Nik Perspective Efex supports Chinese Simplified language
- Metadata are lost when a user edits an image with Nik Color Efex, Nik Analog Efex, Nik HDR Efex, Nik Dfine and Nik Sharpener plugins
- The “Check for update” popup hides behind the interface of Nik Color Efex, Nik Analog Efex, Nik HDR Efex, Nik Dfine and Nik Sharpener, blocking
- Adobe Photoshop
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex block Adobe Photoshop when launched from Filter menu while editing a Smart Object layer on macOS
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex interfaces overlap the Color Picker window on macOS
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex do not start on macOS 11 BigSur when installed for the first time on a Macbook (Intel) device
- Control Point is deleted when user is using Delete or Backspace button in textfields (rename Control Point, Presets, etc…)
- Compare view (before/after) is toggled when user presses “P” hotkey while typing in textfields (rename Control Point, Presets, etc…)
- Nik Collection sometimes makes Adobe Photoshop crash on Adobe Photoshop launch
Compatibility: OS X 10.14 or later 64-bit