Nimble Commander Pro 1.2.9 Multilingual macOS
Nimble Commander Pro is a modern file manager designed specifically for Mac computers. It is built with efficiency in mind, providing blazing performance and immediate user-interface feedback. On other hand, Files exploits the classic dual-pane ideology and traditional hotkeys layout, while maintaining a clean, minimalist UI design.
You may ask, “why should I use it?” Because NC provides the familiar Mac swiftness and is specially designed for power users, including software developers, system administrators, and other IT professionals. Take a look at what the new version of NC offers to you:
• Nearly instantaneous launch, small memory footprint, and blazing-fast operation.
• Ability to connect to remote FTP, SFTP and WebDAV servers, Dropbox service, including remote files editing.
• Powerful batch renaming.
• Support for external tools.
• Browsing archives (zip, tar, bz2, gz, pax, cpio, lha, ar, cab, mtree, iso, warc, jar, 7z, rar) like folders.
• Classic tabbed dual-pane interface with different presentation modes: the traditional UI and the monospaced, text-based UI.
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts.
• Background operations processing.
• Font and color customization.
• Different file panel viewing modes: short, medium, full, and wide.
• Instant files searching and filtering as you type.
• File editing in editors of your choice, based on file extensions.
• Built-in file attributes editor and file viewer with textual/hexadecimal presentation.
• File search by name, size, or content, showing results as a file panel.
• Archives creation.
• Extended attributes modification.
• Lightweight search with Spotlight.
• QuickLook support.
• System and volumes information, showing the processes list as a folder.
• Checksum calculation.
• Full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file management tasks.
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later 64-bit