NoteList 4.2 macOS
NoteList allows you to manages notes, in text format or RTF with or without images inside. A NoteList document contains a list of notes in a table and the selected note in details. The user can edit and modify the selected note at any time.
Simply and elegant the peculiar use of ‘color categories’ makes the app totally unique. It’s ideal to manage a high numbers of notes inside a single document, even when size of any note is very large.
NoteList allows to catalog notes in categories, assigning a specific category to any note. Categories are identified by labels. Any category label can have a different color to allow to identify the content of notes at the first sight.
Categories are editable as the user needs and they give to the user the main instrument to catalog and browse notes inside a document. The user can create and manage how many categories he needs inside any document.
The user can at any time search and filter notes by category or by content, creation date and modification date, using a menu popups or a search key. You can select to open document already sorted in the way you like.
Any note can be modified and edited, dragging and dropping images from the finder and applying font, style and size as in a true word processor. Various tools are available to manipulate text, search and replace, rules, spelling. At any time a note can be converted to a text only format.
If the user need to make a note from any file on disk, it’s enough to drag from the finder the file icon and drop it on the list of the notes inside the app. A new note with the file content will be created.
Anything inside NoteList is Spotlight enabled and fully searchable via Spotlight, even when NoteList is not running.
Lion ready with Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen. Sandbox complaint on OS X Lion and successive.
NoteList allows the user to specify a startup document to open at the application launch by default.
Fully compatible with OS X 10.7 Lion. It can work also with OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard
- Document based, allows to organize your data in more then one file
- Any document can contain an unlimited number of notes
- Saves document always with auto recovery on
- Allows to have note in any format: TEXT, RTF, RTFD (RTF + images)
- Copy and Paste from Safari preserves formatting and links
- Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
- Drag and Drop of images directly inside a document note to embed it.
- Dragging and dropping a TXT, RTF, RTFD file creates a new note inside the document
- Color label categories to help organize all your notes
- Fast internal search as you type and by category
- Sort in list by Creation Date and Modification Date
- Lion ready with Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen, Sandbox
- Spotlight native since the first release
- Native Help system
- Embedded PDF user guide
- Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Universal format for Apple silicon and Intel-based Mac
- Better text behaviour switching from Dark mode to Classic mode
- Bug fix
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor