OmniGraffle Pro 7.18.5 Multilingual macOS
OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
What’s in Pro:
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
What’s New in 7
- Point Editor Tool
- Infinite Canvas
- Artboards & Artboard Layers PRO
- Convert Text to Shapes PRO
- Convert Line to Shape PRO
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets
- Basic SVG Import
- The New Export Panel
- The Unified Sidebar
OmniGraffle 7.18 for Mac introduces support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Mac and Intel-based Mac computers.
- macOS Big Sur: OmniGraffle has been updated for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- macOS Universal App: OmniGraffle now runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Point Editor Tool: Command-Click a selected point to deselect it.
- Omni Automation: OmniGraffle now recognizes simple plug-ins that use the .omnigrafflejs file extension.
- Omni Automation: Omni Automation has been updated with improved security and per-script approval for external scripts.
- AppleScript: Embedded AppleScript support has been updated with improved security to require per-script approval.
- App Icon: The app icon has been updated to feel at home on macOS Big Sur.
- Inspectors: Updated the appearance of the color well.
- Text: Text stays sharp on non-retina displays while editing.
- Export Panel: Keyboard focus starts in the export format options instead of on the PNG button. The selected format has a new appearance to differentiate it from the others.
- Bézier Objects: Additional fixes for adding points to Bézier paths.
- Inspectors: Fixed the width of the Flexible Canvas buttons to resize based on the text.
- Images: PDF images set to tile and scaled up really large render on-screen and export with the correct resolution.
- Lines: An alert will display when there are lines are missing enough points to define it. Points will be automatically created to allow the file to open. If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1-800-315-6664 or 1-206-523-4152, or tweet @omnigraffle. If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor