OmniOutliner Pro 5.8.2 Multilingual macOS
OmniOutliner 5 Pro – Outline: think, write, do. Create perfect outlines with a powerful, productive app. This is your all-purpose tool for Mac with smart columns, scriptability, custom styles, templates, and more.
- Saved Filters PRO
- Document Stats
- Distraction-Free Mode
- Resource Search
- Touch Bar Support
- Typewriter Mode
- Dark Mode
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts Pro
- Slide-In Sidebars Pro
- Multiple-Row Focus Pro
- OPML Mode
- Excel Export Pro
- Column Width Improvements Pro
- Style Preview Pro
Context-aware support for Apple’s latest MacBook Pro. Get quick access to the most relevant controls.
Encrypt the documents you’d prefer to keep private. OmniOutliner can now encrypt documents with a password.
Add columns to any document that deserves them. Columns can be used to summarize data—like summing up your monthly budget numbers—or a different type completely, like a multiple choice selection.
Record audio for posterity while you take notes in outline form. The recording is stored inside the document and can be played back to make sure you got everything right.
Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
Customize the shortcuts OmniOutliner uses across the board. Used to shortcuts from another app? Set them up in OmniOutliner 5 Pro.
Not only can you instantly search your document for keywords or checked boxes, but OmniOutliner 5 Pro allows you to save those filters in the sidebar.
We’ve drastically improved full-screen mode by adding a preference for automatic hiding of what you don’t need to see. Simply slide your mouse over to the left or right sides of your screen to access the Sidebar or Inspectors.
Combine the AppleScript language with OmniOutliner’s wonderfully documented library for serious automation.
Each document is different than the last, so don’t get stuck with using the same toolbar with every document. In Pro, create a document-specific toolbar that gets saved in the file itself.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation now supports storing and accessing credentials in the Keychain. For more details about this change and other recent Omni Automation improvements, see the API Reference Release Notes (available via the Automation menu in the menu bar).
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Allow configuring keyboard shortcuts for plug-in actions.
- Site Licenses — The process for licensing OmniOutliner via a site license has been simplified: customers who authenticate our apps using their own SAML servers can now enter their email address to initiate the authentication process.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Addressed a crash that could occur when evaluating an Omni Automation script that results in an error.
- Styles [ESSENTIALS] — Fixed a bug with unsupported styles being included in pasted text that would cause files to be recognized as Pro documents.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later.