Paletro 1.6.5 macOS
With Paletro, by pressing ⇧⌘P, you have access to all of the functionality of current focused app, including keyboard shortcuts for the most common operations.
- Search – Fuzzy search or filter operations in command palette without taking your hands from the keyboard.
- Shortcuts – Display and support original shortcut keys from current application, like a built-in component.
- i18n – Able to search in English words or alphabets in non-English locales in (some) applications.
- Customization – Customize rules how Paletro should behavior, exclude certain menu items or disable in certain applications.
- Themes – Multiple themes you can choose from, and you can create your own styles (coming soon).
- Improve compatibility with Adobe InDesign.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later