PCalc 4.9.1 MAS macOS
PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.
- Fixed a problem that could stop the main window from appearing when the ticker tape was on.
- PCalc for the Mac now has a fully featured button layout editor. Finally!
- You can now edit all the button layouts, including the layout of the menu bar widget.
- You can now resize the button layouts.
- You can now use the widget layouts in the main app.
- Added a new “Currencies” layout to the widget.
- Added a disclosure triangle to the widget to collapse it down to just the display.
- The widget now has bigger buttons in the “Advanced” layout, and shows the display mode and RPN stack depth.
- The widget now works with any custom keyboard shortcuts you set for the main app.
- The widget can now download currency rates separately from the main app.
- The widget is now scriptable via AppleScript.
- Fixed a problem with bold key text in the widget.
- Fixed a problem with the widget not resizing properly.
- Fixed a problem with the tickertape in the widget.
- Fixed a problem with parentheses count on the splitscreen iPad layouts.
- Fixed a problem with black text appearing on the buttons in the Touch Bar.
- Fixed a crash when resetting user layouts.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later