PCalc 4.9.2 MAS macOS
PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.
- You can now show multiple lines in the menu bar widget.
- You can now duplicate button layouts between categories, for example to copy a phone layout to the widget.
- You can now set the C / AC behaviour of a button in the layout editor.
- The widget now uses the same display font as the main app.
- Added a warning when you switch on RPN mode for the first time.
- Fixed a problem with layouts being scrambled at startup.
- Fixed a problem with conversions performed in the widget not showing up properly on the tape.
- Fixed a problem with editing that caused function and constant buttons to reset.
- Fixed a problem syncing the tax rate between the app and widget.
- Fixed a problem setting the tax rate in the widget.
- Fixed a problem with the “Mode” button not working.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later