PopClip 2021.4 Multilingual macOS
PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Improved support for Vivaldi and SideKick browsers.
- Improved compatibility with PDF Expert.
- Improved compatibility with IntelliJ apps.
- Fixed appearing as “0” in System Preferences.
- Several more bug fixes of a minor or obscure nature.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12.6 or later