View, search, edit, import, export, build, configure, and monitor your MySQL and compatible databases easier than ever before. Querious is full-featured, fast, and made exclusively for macOS, so it feels and works exactly how a Mac app should.
Table Content – It begins with a solid foundation.
The Content view is packed full of convenient features, such as a flexible multiple-condition filter, easy multi-row value assignment, row duplication, copying to the clipboard, and jumping to related tables through foreign keys.
▪ Convenient Filtering – Easily build a multi-condition filter to find just the right records you want to look at. You can even copy the resulting SELECT statement.
▪ JSON, Binary, Checkboxes – Edit values as text, JSON (with full syntax validation and coloring), binary, or even as a simple checkbox for “boolean” columns, such as `tinyint(1)`
▪ Foreign Keys – When a table contains foreign keys, click on the arrow next to a foreign key id value to immediately jump to the related records.
Editors for Everything – Fewer queries means greater efficiency.
Other database programs will have a good editor for viewing table contents and querying, but then completely fall short when supporting other object types. Querious goes all the way, providing editors for everything you need.
▪ Avoid Writing Queries – Straightforward and uncluttered editors allow you to quickly see and change the structure make-up of your databases without having to write queries.
▪ Editors for ALL Types – Complete interfaces for defining and editing table columns, indexes, primary and foreign keys, triggers, events, functions, and procedures. Querious doesn’t simply stop at table contents.
▪ A MySQL Assistant – The various editors in Querious are a great way to expand your knowledge of MySQL by learning what’s available and making it easy to use and change.
▪ Call Functions & Procedures – Setup function and procedure parameters, and even easily call procedures without having to use a query.
▪ Triggers – Set up SQL code to run either before or after any insert/update/delete occurs in a table.
▪ Events – Events are SQL code scheduled to run at either a specific time or on a reoccurring interval.
Import, Export, Duplication – It literally doesn’t get any better.
Not only can Querious do speedy imports and exports, but it can also “duplicate” views, triggers, functions, procedures, events, and even tables including their data content, within the same database, between databases on the same server, or between completely different servers! What’s even more impressive is Querious can duplicate an entire database, even between servers.
Advanced custom querying is richly supported when you need to perform custom joins, subselects, run alter statements manually, or any other kind of query.
Server Management – Going one step further.
Querious goes beyond just helping you manage the data in your tables by enabling you to quickly see the status of the server, such as bandwidth used, number of connections, and see the queries/processes running on the server. You can also setup and administer user permissions, the event scheduler, server variables, and when file system access is authorized (via SSH for remote hosts), Querious can even display the errors and slow queries logged on the server.
Table Relationships – Understanding at a glance.
Get a high level overview of how your tables are related to each other, and the keys which establish those relationships. See how tables connect to each other from foreign key to primary key.
Database Structure Comparison – Find and synchronize the differences.
When working with evolving database structure, sometimes the development and production environments can drift apart. With database structure comparison in Querious, you can compare two databases, find all of the differences between them, and even adopt the changes needed to make them the same.
Data File Editor – Edit CSV and Tab files easier than ever.
Querious has a powerful built-in editor for directly editing CSV and Tab files like a spreadsheet. If a client gives you a CSV file with wacky columns or malformed data, you can easily clean it up Querious.
Need to apply a regular expression replacement to all or just one column? You can! Need to join multiple columns together? Not a problem! Need to split a single column into multiple columns? That’s no problem either!
Not only can you easily manipulate the add, filter, and massage the data in the files, but converting between CSV/Tab format variations is a cinch.