RAW Power 3.2.2 MAS macOS
RAW Power® has the best Finder, Photos and iCloud integration of any non-Apple photo app, plus advanced RAW editing, ratings and more.
RAW Power is three tools in one:
- A fast, non-destructive image editor app. No need to import – RAW Power can quickly browse any folder on your disk.
- An Apple Photos library app. It is also compatible with iCloud Photos, so any Photos library changes you make sync to your other Macs and iOS devices.
- A Photos editing extension.
Any way you use it, you get the same impressive editing features. With either app mode, you can rate, flag, and filter too.
RAW Power is great with JPEGs, with powerful adjustments absent from Apple’s Photos (such as LUTs, Depth Effect and Chromatic Aberration)
If you loved Aperture’s advanced RAW processing, you’ll feel at home with RAW Power. Adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, help you improve your images in ways that simply can’t be done in any other application.
- ADVANCED RAW: Unlock the power of Apple’s RAW engine (previously only in Aperture). Unique adjustments improve photos in ways impossible in any other app.
- ORGANIZE: RAW Power can organize and manage your Photos Library (requires Catalina). Fully compatible with iCloud Photo Library, so library changes are synced.
- FINDER SUPPORT: RAW Power is a fast, standalone image editor with the same excellent non-destructive, RAW processing.
- RATE & FILTER: Filter by file type, rating, flag, and edit state. Ratings and flags sync over iCloud Photos!
- EDIT CROSS-PLATFORM: Start on one device and continue on another using RAW Power 3 for iOS (separate purchase). RAW Power is also a Photos editing extension with all the same adjustments.
- BATCH PROCESSING: Apply presets, paste adjustments, and export images. Apply Auto Enhance or Auto White Balance to many images at once.
ORGANIZATION AND DISPLAY
- Zoom up to 800% for extremely precise adjustments.
- Create Photo library albums, delete images, and arrange images in albums.
- View metadata such as file name, shot information, flash status, and location with map.
- Browse folders on your disk or albums in your library, pick favorite folders
- Multiple Windows / Tabs to view different parts of your disk or library at once
- Open and edit multiple files at once
- Thumbnail Grid with badges for edit state, file type, rating, and flags
- Filter by file type, edit state, rating, flags and tags
- Export with control over size, format, profile, and name
- Apply Presets, Paste Adjustments, Export, and more with Batch Processing in the background
- Compatible with hundreds of cameras, including iPhone RAW. (seehttps://support.apple.com/en-jo/HT210191). Fuji Compressed RAW is not supported. Supports most DNGs.
- Unparalleled highlight recovery. Real-time control of Apple’s RAW, including Noise Reduction, Black Point, Gamut Mapping and more
- Auto Enhance, Auto White Balance, Auto Levels and Auto Curves
- Histogram with Clipping Indicators and Hot Pixels Overlay
- LUTs (Look up tables) with built-in looks and film simulations. Add your own!
- Crop and Straighten, Rotate and Flip, White Balance with sampler and auto
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy, Local Contrast and incredible Lighten and Darken sliders
- Curves and Levels. Curves has Linear and Lab modes, and samplers
- Depth Effect to enhance photos shot with the dual camera system
- Chromatic Aberration to correct lens artifacts, Perspective, Black & White, Vignette with adjustable center point
- Metal-based image processing engine for better performance. High-precision, deep color imaging.
- Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in sidecars
- All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
- Customizable Presets and Copy / Paste of adjustments
- Camera Presets let you create a starting point for each camera model
- ProRAW Editing: Edit your ProRAW files on macOS 11.1 or later
- Watermarking: Add text or an image watermark, with many options to control appearance
- Improvements to appearance of Curves and Levels
- Performance improvements for Crop
- Batch Export with a suffix
- Double-click slider title to reset (or option-click the slider)
- Space bar switches between viewer and grid. Preference to zoom image instead.
- Supports macOS Mojave, Catalina, and Big Sur, as well as Apple M1 Macs
- New: HSL Color Adjustment with 9 built in hues and a custom hue option.
- New: External Editor support. Pick images from the Grid and choose Edit > Edit with External App. You have control over the format sent (including the original).
- New: Add folders to the Favorites section in the browser
- New: Export Original. If you have an R+J in Photos, it will copy both (N/A for File Browser). You can also use Export Actions (like Open Finder or Photoshop)
- New: Edit either the RAW or JPEG of a R+J pair in the Photos library
- Improved Export UI with metadata control, copyright field, Export Actions and additional options.
- Improved Adjustment menu with Collapse all adjustments, Expand all adjustments; Collapse All Others and Keep Only One Adjustment Open
- Improved Preset management: Added Reset to Defaults; Import is now cancellable; and you can export more than one preset at a time
- Videos are supported in the File Browser, including ratings and flags (but not editing)
- Add Cancel button to the bottom of the Editing interface.
- Display shot information below histogram in Edit.
- Improved filtering in Photo Library: Find RAW+JPEG files, filter by date, favorite status, and location status.
- Improved filtering in File Browser: Filter by date and file name (full path or just the file name).
- Improved Crop and Straighten: bigger handles, smarter initial state, and tweaks to the dragging behavior. Improved Straighten tool look and behavior.
- Increased range of Deepen and Lighten.
- Add Copy and Paste to the Edit menu to help with file name searching. Change shortcuts for Copy and Paste Adjustments.
- Improved entering numeric values for editing. Option-Shift-Up Arrow or Option-Shift-Dow Arrow will change by exactly one.
- Speed up Auto Enhance and Auto White Balance on tricky images.
- Add “Send Feedback” to App menu
- German and Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) localizations
- Many other user interface improvements and bug fixes.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor